Terms & Conditions Christmas Events
- Once your reservation has been confirmed, in the event that you should need to change or amend your booking date and time, we will be happy to accommodate your request up to 5 working days in advance, however all changes are subject to spaces being available and a €10 administration Fee. We can only change or amend a booking once.
- Due to the popularity of our Christmas Experience it is important to note that all Christmas booking are non refundable and non transferable.
- If you need to cancel after you have made your booking up to 48 hours beforehand we will offer a full credit note or a 50% refund. Contact us to arrange this (a €10 administration fee applies). No refunds will be offered for bookings within 48 hours of you booking time. Any cancellations within 48 hours of the event date will not receive a credit note or refund.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- The Farmyard reserves the right to cancel any dates of the Christmas Experience. In the case
of cancellation, the Farmyard will offer a refund or option to move to another available date.
- We would ask that all customers arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of their allocated time slot for registration. It may not be possible to facilitate late comers or customers who arrive at the wrong time or day and refunds will not be given.
- We would ask that all customers please dress appropriately for outdoors and indoors as the Christmas Experience is situated in different locations both inside and outside on the Farmyard.
- The Farmyard will not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage or loss to people’s property while in the car park or on the facilities.