Christmas is all about spending time with our family and friends. It’s a time to stop and take a breather from everyday tasks. Our lives seem to be getting busier and busier and it seems weeks go by without us spending quality time with the people we care about. Planning and scheduling time out is the only way to ensure it happens and taking planned time out to visit Santa is family time to cherish.
Here are 5 reasons to cherish the annual trip to see the man in the red coat:
- It creates magical childhood memories – Memories and traditions are carried from childhood and everyone remembers and cherishes the way Santa was done in their family, whether he visited Christmas eve and left footprints on the floor or you got to meet him after mid-night mass. the memories are still cherished and talked about years later.
- It gets you in the spirit of Christmas – We all remember the build up to Christmas when we were children, the trip to get the tree, the big shop, and wrapping presents, but with our ever busy lives so much of the preparation is done either online or in September leaving a gap where the Christmas build up buzz used to be. A Christmas experience in December can re-capture the excitement for young and old.
- Time is short – Children grow up before our eyes and the magical years pass so quickly. we really only have a small window to witness the wonder in their eyes as their imagination comes to life when they realise Santa knows all about them.
- Dedicated Family Time – Family time outside the home is free from the day-to-day distractions within it. When at a Christmas experience families can relax and have fun together in the moment without the pile of dishes calling from the corner….
- A Kodak moment – We very rarely stop to smell the roses never mind stopping to take and print a family photo. Christmas and a visit to Santa is the perfect time to capture the family. It’s a time when everyone is in great spirits.