Surprise your friends by having a hen party with a difference! The Farmyard provides the ideal location for great craic and fantastic memories in one of the most beautiful places in the west of Ireland.
Catering for groups of all sizes, The Farmyard will provide the perfect location to complete the "Farmyard Wife Preparation Course". We guarantee that every bride to be will leave the Farmyard with all the skills necessary to become a fully fledged, highly skilled wife!
- Milking a cow the old fashioned way and learning how to churn butter by hand. Youll never be caught short of milk or butter again!
- Test your agility as you try to catch the Cock under the watchful gaze of the nearby hens... Need we say any more!
- Demonstrate your ability to juggle a number of tasks as you face the farmyard challenges which are focused on fun, fun and more fun!
- Discover your knowledge of your fiancé as you participate in a Mr. and Mrs. Farmyard Treasure trail.
- Develop a skill for life and prepare for your wedding day as you learn the siege of ennis in its native county.
- If all else fails learn how to make a loaf of traditional brown bread and feed it to your starving troops.
Upon completion the bride to be will receive the well coveted Farmyard Certificate. Rumour has it that some priests are requesting a copy of this certificate as a pre-requisite to the wedding registration process!
This action packed Hen party package costs €35 per person (Min 10 people) and takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete. Contact the Farmyard for details of other activities. The Farmyard is just 10 miles outside Ennis. See our exact location on a map.
Please note we do not have credit card facilities on site.